DroidFish is an Android port of the very strong Stockfish chess engine, combined with a feature-rich graphical user interface.
- Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG
- Analyze mode
- Two player mode
- Edit board
- PGN import/export/edit
- FEN/EPD import
- Adjustable playing strength
- One Touch Moves
- Blindfold mode
- Color themes
- Animated moves
- Scid DB support using "Scid on the go"
- Highly configurable
- Third party UCI engines
- Configurable UCI engine options
- Support for "open exchange" engine apps, such as texel and komodo 8.
- Gaviota endgame tablebases
- Syzygy endgame tablebases
- Free, GPLv3
Source code is available from my web page.
The following permissions are used:
Modify/delete SD card contents
To save games to SD card
Full internet access
To optionally communicate with network chess engines
To optionally vibrate after computer makes a move
Laws concerning the utilization of this game, software or app may differ from nation to nation. We do not energize or encourage the utilization of products in the event that it is in violation of your country specific laws.